If the ICAC has given the responsible Minister for a public body or public officer a copy of recommendations and comments and:
- the responsible Minister provides a written response to the ICAC; or
- the responsible Minister does not provide a written response within the time specified,
The ICAC may make a report concerning the recommendations to the ICAC Minister.
A report concerning recommendations:
- may contain as much information as the ICAC considers appropriate regarding the reasons for the recommendations and the context in which they were made; and
- must contain a fair representation of:
- any reasons provided by the public body or public officer for not taking all the steps necessary to implement the recommendations; and
- any response provided by the responsible Minister for the public body or public officer.
The ICAC Minister must table a copy of the report concerning recommendations in the Legislative Assembly within 6 sitting days after the ICAC Minister receives the report.