If the ICAC has referred a matter to a referral entity, the ICAC may make a report at any time about the referral including, but not limited to, the following:
- the nature of the matter referred;
- any failure by the referral entity to follow a direction of the ICAC in relation to the referral;
- any other concerns of the ICAC about the referral entity's response to the referral.
A report may also contain recommendations.
A report is to be made:
- for a referral entity that is a public body or public officer – to the responsible Minister for the public body or public officer; or
- otherwise – to the ICAC Minister.