The Office of the ICAC only deals with reports of improper conduct related to public administration.

There are many other agencies that can accept and deal with other reports or complaints related to both the public and private sector.

We encourage you to look at the list available on the Ombudsman NT website of alternative complaint handling offices to see if there might be an alternative agency to address your concerns.